Why does Bean Body love coffee so much? It’s fabulous. Not just to drink but your skin lurvvves it too. Basically, you can imagine us like that Simpson’s episode with Bart banging the pot and the pan singing “I am so great, la la la”. Just about coffee and we are not Bart Simpson. You get it though, I’m sure. Here goes, reasons coffee is great for your skin, lalala:
- Natural Exfoliant – coffee grind works to scrub away dead skin naturally. Chemical based exfoliators remove dead skin with enzymes or acidic agents. Hey you, you’re a natural beauty.
- Anti-inflammatory properties – Caffeine helps to restrict blood vessels which reduces swelling and inflammation. Great.
- Cellulite reduction – caffeine gives you a buzz in the morning but it also helps to tighten your skin and reduce cellulite. My thighs are crying with joy.
- Improved circulation – We know that caffeine stimulates dilation. Scrubbing in a circular motion with Bean Body helps the skin to circulate, tighten and plump.
- Fights premature ageing – our coffee scrub is filled with antioxidants. Not too much to lecture about here, everyone knows antioxidants are godly.
- Smoother skin – combined with Bean Body’s skin-loving ingredients, our coffee scrub will leave your skin cleansed, moisturized and exfoliated. It really is the best!
You are now empowered with wisdom. Bean Body takes extra care to combine our coffee scrubs with pure goodies so your skin absorbs only what it should. We look forward to your next visit to the shower.